The Squamish Days Loggers Sports Festival could not happen without the many volunteers who give their time so generously. We are always looking for new, energetic volunteers for the many Squamish Days events.
Current Volunteer Positions
These positions require a time commitment of approximately 4-6 hours.
- Souvenir Sales (Various Dates & Times)
- Bed Races (Friday, July 29 – 5pm-9:30pm)
- Loggers Sports Grounds Entry Gate (Saturday, July 30 & Sunday July 31 – 11am-4pm)
- 8K Run (Sunday, July 31 – 7am-11am)
- Picnic at the Pavilion (Monday, August 1 11am-6pm)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Squamish Days Festival, please complete our online form, or email us at email@example.com to learn more about getting involved!